FREE 90 MIN CONSULTATIONMEDIATOR AVAILABLE WITHIN 48 HOURS
We are experts in dispute management and dispute resolution. If you require advice at any stage of a dispute arising or festering, we can provide it. With our vast background in Law, Psychology and Human Resources we offer multifaceted and multidisciplinary advice to help you manage and resolve disputes in a holistic manner, ensuring the best possible outcome.
Workplace consultancy focuses on your business and your people by incorporating various strategies and management techniques. In order to manage risk in your organisation, you must be able to identify issues that could lead to a significant dispute and manage these to ensure they do not affect company performance.
There are countless benefits to workplace consultancy, including:
- Improving staff engagement and productivity
- Ensuring that Workers Compensation claims are kept to a minimum
- Increasing staff development, morale and attracting new talent
- Providing an external point of view on some of the challenges you may face
- Setting strong expectations for staff
- Accurately reflecting organisational policies and values
- Increasing communication between staff members and teams
- Feedback from staff about their experiences at work
- Identifying internal barriers and ultimately intervention solutions
- Ensuring that the risk of non-conformities are minimised
Human Resource professionals and line managers deal with some of the most difficult, complex and sensitive issues in managing the business – the people factor! Confidentiality considerations can prevent any discussion with colleagues, which is why it is so important to know that there are external professionals that can assist you with dealing with delicate matters! SHAW Workplace provides assessment, evaluation and solution options to Human Resource professionals and managers during times of conflict or change.
Book a Time to Talk
Have questions about how SHAW Workplace can assist you? Want to get in touch to discuss the process? Have other questions or concerns? Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch within 24 hours.
We are generally called on to:
- Address a major dysfunction in a team
- Review the organisational structure and implement minor re-structures
- Review workplace culture
- Identify risk
- Review complaints handling procedures
- Implement group facilitation
Why not get in touch to discuss how we can help you resolve your current Workplace Dispute.
‘40% of organisations have had legal proceedings commence at least once following an internal investigation, suggesting concerns over the investigative process and overall fairness‘
Thank you to Ali and your team for your prompt actions in organising the mediation. I have received amazing feedback from those involved about Ali’s calming but methodical approach to ensuring that everyone had the opportunity to be heard, raise their concerns and come up with solutions. I am confident that with Ali’s help we have put in place a plan for future success. Thanks again for helping us work through the issues and get this great outcome for all.